Get Smooth, Glowing Skin with 4 Common Grocery Items
In five minutes, you can feel like it’s summer…
With bright, glowing skin.
I’ve got an easy DIY recipe that always helps my skin look brand new… diminishing wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
And it all starts with exfoliation!
Regular exfoliation will make a huge difference in the quality of your skin — without costing an arm and a leg.
And I want you to get these same brightening, smoothing benefits.
So, I put together my favorite DIY exfoliant recipe for you to try out yourself…
Victoria’s DIY Peach Facial Scrub
This recipe uses fresh peaches, which have been shown to be excellent exfoliators because they contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids are naturally occuring acids able to break down dead skin and brighten — plus they are known to boost collagen and promote blood flow.1
- 1 ripe, organic peach — peeled and pitted
- ½ tbsp of almond oil
- ½ tbsp of raw honey
- 1 tbsp of organic brown sugar
- Start by mashing the peach into a smooth paste
- Next, mix together the almond oil, honey, and brown sugar with the peach until fully combined
- Apply a thin layer of the mixture to your face
- Very gently scrub in small circles over entire face and neck — being careful around the delicate eye area
- Rinse with water and follow with your favorite moisturizer (here’s my recommendation)
Generally, I’d start with exfoliating once or twice a week.
But as always, what’s most important is to pay attention to how your skin is responding, and adjust accordingly.
I love this recipe for the winter because its sweet, fragrant smell reminds me of warm summer months…
Helping me forget the cold, dreary weather outside!
And it’ll make your skin look bright and bouncy — plus you’ll literally feel your moisturizer absorbing better than ever.
I hope you try it for yourself, and get that summer skin back!
Comment on this post and write me a quick note with your favorite DIY!